Terms of booking and cancellation of individual stays
I. HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
1. Reservations can be made through:
- direct contact with the Palace Reception by e-mail or phone;
- Palace website;
- Booking.com booking portal.
2. After making the reservation directly via the Reception, the document confirming the reservation will be sent to the e-mail address or postal address indicated by the Guest.
3. A prerequisite for making a legally binding Object of reservation is the payment by the Guest booking the amount paid in the amount indicated in the booking confirmation. Reservations made via Booking.com and the Palace website require payment of 100% of the value of the reservation at the time of making.
4. The value referred to in the point above should be paid to the Facility's account in the form of a bank transfer, paid for by credit card or cash at the reception desk. It is possible to guarantee your reservation based on pre-authorization on your credit card. Pre-authorization can be done up to 7 days before arrival.
5. The payment amount should be paid within the time limit specified in the document confirming the reservation.
6. The date of prepayment is the date on which the bank account is credited, cash is accepted or the Guest's credit card is charged.
7. Transfer details:
Pałac Żelechów Conference and Holiday Center
ul. M. J. Piłsudskiego 36
Account: Alior Bank SA 64 2490 0005 0000 4530 1581 4392
8. In the absence of payment within a specified period or lack of funds on the credit card, the reservation may be automatically canceled.
9. The remaining amount due will be collected by the receptionist in cash or collected
from the card during check-in. You can also guarantee payment by providing a credit card for pre-authorization.
II. CANCELLATION AND CHANGE OF RESERVATION
1. Conditions for canceling / changing reservations made by e-mail or phone directly at the Palace Reception.
In case of cancellation of the booked stay, the Property returns within 7 days of notification of cancellation / cancellation:
a) 100% of the payment in the event of resignation within a specified period
in the booking confirmation
b) The amount paid is not refundable in the event of cancellation within a shorter period than indicated in the booking confirmation.
c) Up to 7 days before the start of the stay, any changes to the booking consisting of a reduction / increase in the number of rooms and / or persons and a change in the booking date are possible, with the exception of non-standard booking conditions and special offers sent in the booking confirmation.
2. Conditions for canceling / changing reservations made online via booking.com and the Palace website:
a) Offers available on booking.com and the Palace website are non-returnable offers, in the event of cancellation, the payment will not be refunded.
b) No cost changes are possible for reservations made online via booking.com and the Palace website.
3. Non-standard offers, special offers - conditions for canceling / changing reservations:
a) Free change / cancellation of the reservation is possible up to 60 days before the planned arrival. In the event of a cancellation, 100% payment will be refunded within 7 days of notification.
b) In the event of cancellation of the reservation within a period shorter than 60 days, but not shorter than 30 days to the planned arrival, within 7 days, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
c) There is no possibility of a free cancellation of the reservation less than 30 days before the planned arrival. The guest will be charged 100% payment.
4. The refund will be made within 7 days of notification, in the form of a transfer, to the bank account indicated by the Customer or in the form of a refund to the card in the case of reservations paid by credit card.
5. In the event of shortening the stay in the Facility, the Customer, in addition to the price for the completed stay, will be charged an additional fee equal to 100% of the price of the unrealized stay. Amounts paid are not refundable.
6. In the event of a no-show, the payment will be non-refundable on arrival and the booking will be considered canceled.
7. Cancellations must be made in writing.
8. The property does not consider the reasons and reasons for a no show or for canceling a reservation.
Changing the reservation date reported in less than 7 days until arrival is not possible.
The property does not apply exceptions and exceptions.
III. DOCUMENTATION OF RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. All prepayments shall be documented as follows:
a) a prepayment invoice issued by name to an individual Customer, to which a fiscal receipt is attached - in the case of payments made by natural persons, or
b) a prepayment invoice issued to the Company indicated by the Customer - in the case of payments made by the company,
2. Cancellation or cancellation of reserved but unpaid services constitutes a cost cancellation.
The costs of booking cancellation are sanctioned, compensation for damages suffered by the Facility as a result of resignation from services.
3. The cost reservation is charged to the Customer resigning from the service.
This activity is documented by a debit note, based on the gross value of the service not performed.
4. In the case of organized groups, the cancellation conditions are contained in separate agreements in writing.
Owner of the Spa & Wellness Żelechów Palace